Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Dina Show

From Reuters:

Lindsay Lohan's mom to star in reality TV show

Dina Lohan took a lot of heat for managing daughter Lindsay Lohan's rise to stardom and U.S. television viewers now can watch as she shepherds 14-year-old daughter Ali into a show business career.

Full story


Last November, Vanity Fair ran a story, "Moms Gone Wild" about Dina Lohan, Lynne Spears and Kathy Hilton. Money quote:

And yet Lohan,...does not appear to have a close personal relationship with reality. "Lindsay's no different than any other 20-year-old girl who's doing some experimenting," Dina says to me during our brief phone conversation, which took place several days before Lindsay, fresh out of rehab, got arrested again, this time for D.U.I. and cocaine possession. "It's just that when we did this kind of thing we didn't have cameras turned on us all the time. What were you doing when you were 20, for goodness' sake?" I didn't have the heart to say, Well, not crashing my Mercedes into a tree! But nor was I beautiful, talented, and surrounded by people who couldn't say no to me.


Any bets on how soon we'll see the words, "edited to make me look bad," in a press release?

No comments: