Tuesday, January 2, 2007

On DVD This Tuesday...

I'm posting the DVD updates more sporadically than I had planned at first. December 12th saw the releases of Bugsy, a Dean Martin double-feature of Who Was That Lady and How to Save a Marriage (and Ruin Your Life), two James Bond sets and many others. But since I haven't seen any of those movies, I couldln't recommend them. At least, that was my logic at the time. In retrospect, it does seem rather flawed.

December 26th brought us Brian DePalma's flawed-but-fascinating (and severely underrated) The Black Dahlia. Nothing else that week really interested me. And come to think of it, I missed a golden opportunity to write about boxing movies or boxed sets. Damn.

Now on to today...

Okay, there's nothing of much interest today, either.

A lower-priced, single-disc non-Special Edition of Ridley Scott's Alien (and doesn't that description set your heart a-racin'?)

And Sparkle, undoubtedly getting released thanks to Dreamgirls.

No comments: