Friday, July 11, 2008

On the way to work...

I've been making scads of acquaintences online lately, but most of them either live nowhere near Chicago or end up as really bad dates. So I was delighted this morning to see Red Glasses on the el. His name isn't Red Glasses, nor is that his handle. But he does wear red-framed glasses and that's how I recognized him. And we both watch House, so Red Glasses is like Cutthroat Bitch. Only nicer.

There's not much else to this story. We had a lovely chat until we got to my stop. He's a cutie but has a partner, which didn't bother me this morning as much as it has recently. It was just a nice way to start the day.

Music: "Blow a Fuse"/Betty Hutton (remade as "Oh So Quiet" by Bjork)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah, you wonder what degree of PA is sufficient for a gay relationship; then you see and remark along with Keanu "WOAH!!!"

-Dan

Rodolfo said...

What degree of Pennsylvania?!?!